Hi,
Somehow I am not able to find the global Settings for API Keys for the Addon X-Ray as described in here: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Global+Settings%3A+API+Keys
It states it should be under Settings->Manage Apps->XRAY-> API KEYS but I don't have the last step API KEYS.
Does someone where to make these settings?
Hi @itnJonasRottmann
Are you using Xray Cloud or Xray Server?
If you are using Xray Server there is no need for the API Keys and you should check the Xray Server documentation instead.
If you need further help, please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.
Kind regards,Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]
Hi, I am facing the same issue. Is this concern closed?
Hi @Abhishek Pal Singh
Please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.
Dear Rogério Paiva,
I have similar issue can't find the Xray API Key under the Xray group and I am using JIRA cloud.
Thank you.
@Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter May I ask help from you?Thanks.
Hi @Mengqiao Zhang
Yes, sure.
For quicker responses, I advise contacting the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) since there is a team ready to answer your support tickets.
In this case, it looks like you are using Xray Server, so you don't need to use the Xray API Key.
In this case you use username/password authentication.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.