Hello,
I have a request to create a calculated custom field.
I have 2 fields,
- UST Adjusted - Number field
- Time Spent(Hours) - System Field
User want to divide UST Adjusted by Time Spent and store the output in a new custom field Productivity.
For this, I created a Calculated Number Field by JWT and wrote the formula as,
Math/Numeric expression: {UST Adjusted}/{Time Spent}
But, It is not working for me. I am not sure, why!
For that I tried to search on community and found this - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Divide-one-Number-field-by-another-number-field-and-add-output/qaq-p/1381732
When I found some script in the link, I am not sure where to write it in my Jira instance. I don't have a script runner plugin installed.
Could you please help me create a calculated custom field?
Also, Time Spent is filled after the issue is solved, So User wants it to work whenever the time is logged on the issue (if time is not logged at the beginning)
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Thanks,
Sangmesh