Hi I need some help to customise the service portal, as per my screen shots how do I change the wording on the service portal on the parts i have highlighted from the back end. I cant see where I can change the wording
Hi,
Under project settings in your service project, go to Portal settings. In the Portal configuration tab, change the Service project information.
Cheers,
Kate
Thanks how do you ensure the users can have access to only one link for a portal that has different service projects, so basically they have access to raise HR requests, service request and incidents all from one link not separate ones?
Customers can use one link to the Help Center (place which you presented above). You can also share links for every portal separately. But clicking in the breadcrums they can still move from one portal to help center.
Ok thanks so by clicking on one portal they should still see the other portals there right, thanks so much for your help.
There is an feature request for this, currently 102 votes:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2327
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.