How do I remove the users from Jira core?
Hi @Shweta Katti ,
Jira Core comes with "Jira Software" and "Jira Service Management".
I think it's not possible for adding / Removing License for Jira Core separately.
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hi Anvesh,
Thanks for the revert. Okay so you mean If I get these two services "Jira Software" and "Jira Service Management" then only I can get the license to remove the added users to "Jira Core"?
Also are these the paid ones?
I can add the users to "Jira Core" though.
Regards,
Shweta.K
There is no separate License for Jira Core.
In Jira Software / Jira Service Management if you added a new user. that user will be assigned to "Jira-Software-users" (JIRA) || "jira-servicemanagement-users" (JSM). if user added into any particular group as above. those users are able to access "Jira Core" projects.
Ok then how do I remove the users then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.