I am using Jira Server 8.14.0 (moving to DC in the near future) and I am running Structure Gantt 2.7.0 as well as Advanced Roadmaps (to build out a hierarchy over Epics)
I have created a Gantt chart and I have added a milestone to a Structure by converting an Epic to a milestone. Using Advanced Roadmaps, this Epic is considered to be a child of an Initiative (custom issue type that represents a corporate project).
I have two separate questions related to this.
- This Epic is also being displayed on another Structure that is using the same Gantt chart configuration but it is not currently showing up as a milestone. Is there a way to configure/convert the milestone so that it shows up as a milestone on every Structure where the parent Initiative is displayed without having to go to each Structure and convert it to a milestone?
- When I extend the Structure to bring in Stories that are part of Epics, then the Epic that was previously a milestone is no longer showing as a milestone, but only as an Epic. Is this expected behavior and, if so, is there any way around it so that the Epic continues to display as a milestone even while its Stories are being displayed within Structure?