Hi All,
In my Service projects in JSM, how do I tell Jira to only send Resolved notifications after All Required fields that are required for the transition to be accepted are completed?
Currently, I have 3 separate fields that are required to be completed by the assignee before the Resolved transition is allowed.
This is what happens:
Assignee clicks 'Resolved' automation reads 3 fields, if all 3 fields are completed, the transition is allowed.
If any of the 3 fields are not completed, a message appears to the assignee and the Status button is reset to the previous state. When this happens, because the assignee already put the status to resolved, an email was issued to the Reporter, but then when the issues are Actually resolved after the 3 fields are completed, another email goes out.
How do I stop all resolved emails from going out until the Resolved field is actually accepted?