Hello, Jira Masters! 
I created a new project in Jira and I added to it this automation rule:

Long story short: When I add a comment with a keyword on the task, I want its status to change. For example:
--- Keyword "Approved" / Moved from "Waiting for Hiring Manager" to "Approved for TI"
---- Keyword "Declined" / Movem from "Waiting for Hiring Manager" to Rejected
Now my problem is that this automation rule does not work at first and I have to add another comment (any comment) to receive the trigger and change the status. After that, the status changes.
Please note that I've already tried to put only one keyword (only approved) in the rule and it still doesn't work at first. I also tried without the first IF (status equals - Waiting for Hiring Manager) and it still didn't work.
Any ideas what am i doing wrong and how can i make it work from the first comment? 
Thank you,
Miruna