Hello how are you? They can help us.How do I display the first response SLA and solution SLA in the help center so that the customer can track and view this information.ThanksHugsWanina
Hello,
This is not currently possible out of the box. You can try our app
- https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219230/advanced-portal-reports-for-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It can show SLA times on the portal - both in the issue view and report view.
Best regards,
Boyan
Hi @Wanina Sanches Pires ,
You can try Time to SLA.
You can define SLAs for your customers and show the SLA panel in the customer portal to your customers.
You can show the start date, end date, and target date of your SLAs as well as remaining, elapsed, and pause durations.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
Thanks Boyan, how are you?Thank you, I will evaluate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.