Links for the issues from Dashboard and from Issue Tab are not working. Please help.
@wipl , can you explain the issue in detail?
What error do you see? Is that only for a particular project / dashboard /agile board?
Did you try to reindex already?
I am facing this issue for all of the projects, Please find the screen shot enclosed.
https://ratanrashi.com/jira.png
re indexing done several times, this issue is arriving since I have migrated Jira to a new server
@wipl , does it happen for all users?
If i understand correctly, you are able to search for the issues in the filters but not able to open them. Is that right?
Did you try running integrity checker?
Hi @wipl
could you please double check by using Jira Admin Helper (Permission Helper) if one of the troubling issues is indeed still available for your user?https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/jira-admin-helper-938847791.html
I am trying to figure out if something related to permissions was changed what would not explain why you are still able to search for issues but not open them - but it could be worth to double check anyway.
Also, when this will show nothing useful I am wondering if you are able to spot anything suspicious from atlassian-jira.log - hopefully an error message that brings light into this is logged?https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/useful-log-files-in-jira-1027120387.htmlRegards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.