Hello All,
I have created multiple organizations in my account and now unable to delete organizations and products. Please help me to delete it completely. I don't have any data on my portal. I will create a new site.
What do you mean by "unable to delete"? No option to do it? Can't log in? Have data other people might need so it's telling you that you need to hand over, not just let them down?
Hi @sopan zende
You can delete your product in your organization. Follow the guide below,
Go to the billing section of your Organization and you have the option to delete the product
Thanks,Pramodh
FYI
I have created an organization just for testing purposes and found that the site name seems to be like team-10000xxx.
Thanks @Pramodh M
Yes, it will take some time!
Anyhow it will be deleted.
That does not tell me what "unable to delete" means
It means, I have deleted the product from the organization and still showing in a pending state. It's been 5 hours now. Please help out to me to delete below organizations or products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.