when ever we push the task/issue from in progress to DONE how do we get a pop up to add time to that task/issue.
Add a screen to the transition from "In progress" to "Done" in the workflow. You can then add the "Log Work" field in the screen.
thank you for the responds .. I should in 'Column management' right for log work .. And also can you help me on the below :
> I should in 'Column management' right for log work
I'm sorry, but that makes no sense at all. What is the question?
image2016-2-25 14:0:28.png
The abvoe is my Board view. so when i click on the INPROGRESS task and drag it to Completed i want a pop-up asking to log hours , So i want a way to do it and how to do it in step by step process if you could help me that would be great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.