Hi All,
I am interested to know how to use Jira as a SM.
Hi @Sunny Raghav ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I would recommend you to look at Agile Coach, there's plenty of information...
Hello and Welcome, Sunny!
We are glad you are here!!
@Sunny Raghav Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the Jira product collection, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Hi @Sunny Raghav
It is very simple.
This sample project will help you get started and apply your existing Agile knowledge
Ravi
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Sunny Raghav ! This is a great place to learn about agile methodologies and how to drive them using Jira together with other Atlassian tools.
Welcome @Sunny Raghav!
You already have some great suggestions above, I absolutely recommend checking some of them out!
-Jimmy
Welcome to the community @Sunny Raghav
I agree with @Hana Kučerová , excellent source for SM and other roles!
Hi, @Sunny Raghav !
You are welcome!
In what systems did you work on as a Scrum Master before Jira?
Check out Agile learning path from Atlassian University. Some of the courses are free as indicated in green.
I suspect there are a lot of us here. I was a certified Scrum Master prior to becoming a Jira Admin. The Atlassian Community is a great place to learn more and get questions answered. Welcome to the community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.