I want JQL for ticket that are going to breach the SLA by next day
Hi @Gajanan Sasane ,
You can refer to the doc but there isn't a search function for the target date (your use case)
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/write-jql-queries-for-slas/
You can use Time to SLA for this. Time to SLA has Target Date custom fields that can be used in searches. So all you need to do is to define the target date cf and use it in your searches like any other date-time cf.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} :
Thanks for your quick response.
I want to find out the tickets of whose SLA is going to end the next day.
@Gajanan Sasane
If you want filters tickets from JSM, read this instruction https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/write-jql-queries-for-slas/.
It should help you.
Regards.
@Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ :
Thank you
You can check out the documentation I've linked but as I've mentioned there is no SLA search function that comes with Jira Cloud that searches the SLAs that will be breached the next day. You can try to find a workaround with the existing functions but at some point, it's probably going to fall short.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.