Jira can create task when received a email, but it will delete the email all I received (I don' t want to delete email). I want jira to create issue only when it received the special email (not all). what should I do?
This is a setting on the incoming mailserver setting in JIRA administration. The item in the config is on the second page (in JIRA 7.1.9) and called Bulk: "Delete the email permanently" will cause the behavior you are seeing, switching this to "Accept the email for processing" will leave the email (read) on the mailserver.
But it will still delete the email after creating JIRA issue!
If it doesn't delete the email, it's going to keep reprocessing it.
Your "I don't want to delete the email" gives JIRA no way out of reprocessing loops, and you're going to have to change it. An easy trick is based on a secondary mailbox with a copy of everything in the main mailbox - then JIRA can delete what it wants without affecting the primary one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.