So my Atlassian account was signed up with Microsoft instead of creating a new account. How would I go commiting my code to BitBucket since I technically don't have a password. The password for my Microsoft account didn't work and I couldn't change it either from the Atlassian settings.
You could create App password in your personal settings and it can be used for authentication.
FYI,
Password can be changed here
https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security
Thanks,Pramodh
Yes, but how can I make it one that I want to set. The password made is completely random and hard to remember
changing password while signed up with Microsoft is hard as you have no current password. I tried the App password but also no luck for me
Log out from your account then click on this:
you will receive an email where you can change your password without an old password.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.