Hello,
I have Status1 in a issue.
When I click the Status2 button, I get a transition-screen with a couple of fields to fill out.
This is what I want.
But how can I get automatically back to Status1 ?
Regards
Leo
Hi @Leo Epstein
You can create a transition from Status 2 to Status 1 or do you want the issue to stay at the same status but want to display a transition screen to capture additional information from the user?
Ravi
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_I want the issue to stay at the same status but want to display a transition screen to capture additional information from the user.Regards, Leo
You can add a transition from status1 to status1 (a loop) and add the screen to it
Hello @Manuel Galván Thank you very much! It works!!!
Regards, Leo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.