I am having problem with my project, when I enter with the user support the buttons Edit, to do, Assign, Pending, Mark as Done is not showing, but I have access as Administrator.
Hi @saulo
You should review the permission scheme since if the user support must perform the actions you comment, he must have the permissions: assign Issues, Edit Issues, transition Issues ... .
Hope this can help you.Greetings.
I mean when I enter as Administrator I can see all the buttons
Hi @saulo , can you share what buttons you feel are missing via a screen shot or link to where you are seeing this? I am wondering if you might be talking about the old issue view.
The button Edit Assign In progress show as administrator user
But even as administrator the button Mark as done is not showing
I am having another issue, I configure my Incoming and Outgoing email but is having Error Authenticate. I can log in my email without problem.
as i suspected those buttons are in the old issue view. they are transitions in the workflow which are handled directly in the status field in the new issue view.
First of all, like Paloma for example, very well outlined, please check the permission scheme.
As an alternative you can use Admin Helper (Permission Helper) to get a good overview who has permissions and what's be likely missing:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
Also, for the "Mark as done" transition you would have to check the workflow more in detail - presumably there is a condition set why a specific role/group is not able to execute the transition.
There are some hints when integrating with gmail:https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/configure-gmail-imap-mail-servers-with-multi-factor-authentication-in-jira-965552856.html
Probably it would be better to discuss this in a new thread in Community - I am not absolutely certain if many people will scroll down to here.
It is working now. Thanks
I set the email as less secure.
Problem solved, permission on the group
Yes thanks solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.