I am getting all users account IDs through JIRA API. But for some users, JIRA is returning abnormal account id like qm:ee2833d7-282a-4f2d-83eb-71b47af58c76:08637147-f905-4c32-a05d-59438b9a4235. Please help me figure out the reason
Hi @hmnaqvi
Welcome to community! That user will be a customer only user. The reason for that is because you have Jira Service Management application and that too has its own user base. What you should do is filter the accountType from the API. when calling Jira users, specify as:
"accountType": "atlassian"
To return only Jira users.
Hi @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP
Thank you for your response.
But I want to get account ids for customers too. For most of the users, it's working fine. But for some newly created users, it's returning that long string. Putting the account type filter will omit these users from the result set, which I don't want. Please advise
Hey @hmnaqvi based on your question, you wanted to know why you got the <qm:code>. With that fact, you only have one option. Either you filter it or get everything. So it can't be for some users its working fine and other it's not. It doesn't seem logically that way. You definitely have customer only users on your instance. If you do not want those type of users, simply filter it.
Hey @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP
Filtering isn't a choice here. Have to get it for all users. But my point is that account ids should have a similar pattern like an alphanumeric string that we usually get in return. But for the newly created users, that is not the case. Problem is that I'm using external data for jira app. Through this, I'm getting company information from an external db. Also, I have a utility scheduled that gets account ids from Jira and puts them in an external db. When jira api returns that qm:code for a user, that utility saves that in the external db. But when external data for jira tries to get company information on issue/request creation having account id in where clause, it sends alphanumeric string for that user instead of the qm:code. That is creating the issue. Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.