Hi all.
I recently joined a new team/company and they use JIRA in a way I‘ve never seen before.
They have a JIRA project that has all the SAFe PI epics. They have other JIRA projects to for individual teams. One such team uses a Scrum board and a Kanban board in parallel in the same JIRA project.
Now, one project (ABC) has a ticket (ABC-1) that is linked to a SAFe epic (EP-1). This ticket cannot be seen in the Kanban board, even though it does show up if I view the filter the board is based on directly.
As soon as I link this ticket to an epic created in the same project (ABC-2), it shows in the Kanban board.
Even after assigning it and moving from the backlog to a swimlane, as soon as I link it to the SAFe epic EP-1, is vanishes from the board.
I must be overlooking something, but what?
Stay safe & thank you
Sascha