Hi, in Project Settings->Notifications, I added 2 recipients in the ticket opening events. I added them as "single email address".
When a new ticket is opened no one receives the notification. What do I do wrong?
Thanks,
Vito
@Vito Arconzo - hi Vito!
Per the help text on the Notification page, Notifications will be sent only for public issues. Public issues are issues which have a Permission scheme that gives the 'Browse Projects' permission to 'Anyone'(any non-logged-in users).
Your Jira project will need to be permissioned to be open to the entire Internet, without restriction for this to work. If not, any single emails set won't get notified ever. (This is probably not reasonable for your company.)
As an alternative, consider creating an Automation to notify those specific emails when a request is made. There's no such permission requirement.
Ah ok! Thanks!
I know that I can use the automation but I need to send the entire body of the issue to these recipients. The Automation, unfortunately, send only a general notification.
Any idea?
Hi @Vito Arconzo
would it not be an option to introduce the two individuals as users (therefore consuming license seats) so they can listed in notification events?
An option - if not the sending of the mail is needed in real time, could be a Filter Subscription:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/work-with-search-results/Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.