Our organization admin has left the company and is unreachable to give my account organization admin privileges. So how can I get organization admin privileges with an organization admin who is unreachable.
Edit:
This is my exact case: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/Change-organization-admin/qaq-p/1144789
Thanks
Hi @Gary
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
An existing org admin (hopefully there is a second/backup one) would need to remove the former admin and add a new org admin.
Please also see documentation on this:https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/give-users-admin-permissions-964957877.html
In order you cannot get on hold of the former employee and there is no other org admin who could do the change then you maybe can contact Atlassian support - but there is no guarantee that the data can be changed in that case, history shows.Likeliness is higher that you will receive help if your identity can be confirmed, for example if your user is already the billing contact.
Regards,Daniel
Hi @Gary ,
You can contact jira admin who can assign you as jira admin.
Thanks,
Arvind
Hey,
I need the organization adminship. I already have JIRA admin role.
You can refere this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/How-do-I-grant-user-quot-Organization-Admin-quot-rights/qaq-p/1171673
Thanks Daniel. Yes, the latter is my current case. I had raised this issue with support but they closed my case and redirected me here.
Hi Arvind, thank you for the suggestion, but this wasn't what I looking for. However, I did get the answer I was looking for.
Thank you again for taking the time to respond! Cheers!
I see, but we Community members are users like you and do not have access to any of the systems, I'm afraid.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.