My Confluence cloud site URL is different from my JSM cloud site URL. I add the application link to each other. However, I can't link Confluence spaces to the service project. Is it an unsupported function?
@Luisa Zhang - hi Luisa! Unfortunately it seems like it's an unsupported function. 🤔
According to Atlassian's docs, we can only link spaces to a service desk project if the two services have the same Atlassian Cloud domain name.
There's an open suggestion to allow this - JSDCLOUD-5782 - I'd vote on it if you agree.
OK, please vote on it. I want to know how long I have to wait for this feature.
I definitely did!
@Luisa Zhang - since the feature you're looking for is (currently) still unsupported, feel free to accept my answer (for now!).
Hopefully my answer becomes outdated really soon. 🙏
Hi Luisa,
I would like to add FR for voting:
[JSDCLOUD-5782] Support linking non same domain JSD Cloud instances as knowledge base - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
[JSDCLOUD-8335] Integrating Jira Service Desk with Confluence should allow you to link between Cloud sites with different domains - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Hope it will be implemented soon!
regards,
Igor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.