Hi,
I need to add value to the "Due Date" field for my past issues in batches. And these issues' "Due Date" field haven't any value.
The value of the "Due Date" field should be set as the "Created" field.
How can I deal with it?
Thx.
Hi @rayion - I use the Automation for Jira app for Cloud to do that with a Scheduled trigger type of rule. There is a free app for Automation for Jira for Server, but I think you will probably have to have the paid full app to do the scheduled trigger. You could start a trial with that add-on and see if it does what you need it to do.
Hi @John Funk,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I tried using "Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA" to do a scheduled job but failed.
Maybe the "Due Date" field cannot be added to issues in this way. Because this field doesn't have value in these issues, they aren't able to show the value of the field.
I need to add this field and give it value.
BTW, the "Due Date" field is on the view screen.
You probably need to add the Due Date to the Edit screen and then try running it.
Thank you for your reply.
Actually, I added the Due Date to the Edit screen. But running failed.
It's on the Create/View/Edit screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.