Hi,
I have SQL database in JIRA. I want to update the values of custom fields in the JIRA from the view of another Oracle database. View of Oracle is FDN_FORM_PDO_VIW.
Is there a way to do this?
Regards
GG
Hi @GG
So if i understood well you want to update a customfield in Jira with a value coming from an another database, yoy will need an addon like Elements Connect to link your Jira to an external database. You can even try Scriptrunner or create you own script using Jira API.
Thanks for your response.
Exactly. I am using custom field option synchroniser plugin. My problem is that I can not receive field values from Oracle Database View (FDN_FORM_PDO_VIW) with SQL statement. Is there any solution ?
Maybe a issue right with the db user that you use in the plugin configuration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.