I have been following Atlassian official news that whether they would reduce purchase limits of DC since it announced Server EOL. Unfortunately I saw nothing until 2 Feb. But recently I read a post in the community, stated that Atlassian offer Data Center tiers 25-500 users,but only for China. The official replied they did it to fit in Chinese regulatory policies.Even though Atlassian should still treat other international users fairly.
The small-team version of DC is not only in demand for Chinese customers. Teams under 500 users from all countries and regions also have such needs. Our team does have. We like Atlassian's product but we are also concerned about the data security and privacy issues . I'm just wondering why is the small-team version of DC only available to China? Will Atlassian consider offering DC to the teams under 500 users in other countries, such as EU countries? If not, I doubt your business fairness in the international market, and we will consider quitting Jira and Confluence.