I am currently using JSM Standard plan linked with Confluence Free plan for my customer portal and knowledge base + support requests – it's for an internal product help center. I'm now considering what additional features I can if I upgrade to Confluence Premium. However, because I've already experienced a number of basic Confluence features (like macros or header links) not working properly in the Customer Portal, I hesitate to proceed in paying for the upgrade without knowing definitively what I'll get and what I won't get. Unfortunately, Jira documentation does not provide much information.
- Are your customer portal article views included in the Confluence page analytics, or are page analytics only related to Confluence user views? Furthermore, can you set up to see those separately?
- What are the actual features? This blog post (the most in-depth thing I could find on Confluence Premium features) does not really go into detail about what the analytics show or how to understand them.
- If you started with Free and moved to Premium, what are the pros and cons you've found with the switch?