Hello,
I have some questions regarding automation reporting. In my organization, I have created different filters and I am using the filters in different gadgets to represent the data to my executives. However, they would like to receive two reports on a daily and weekly basis via email.
Report 1 - Daily open/close ticket report, in this report they would like to see how many tickets were received and how many were completed on a daily basis. The data should represent the total number of tickets titles showing grouped by each user.
Report 2 - Weekly open/close report, in this report the total number of tickets received and how many were completed per user.
I have created a filter and gadget (resolved vs unresolved tickets for 7 days) which I believe provides all the information for the given reports, however, I would highly appreciate it if you could please help me in knowing how to automate and schedule the reports for the executive team? Since the dashboard gadget doesn't provide me with an export option in a pdf or excel format. I need to click on individual status i.e. Resolved vs Unresolved and need to export in the different formats which would take a lot of time and efforts of mine every day.
Is there a way or a plugin to automate the above reports on a daily and weekly basis and forward it to the executive team in a pdf format via email? Please let know if you need any further information.
Looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Abdul