Hello,
I have a Jira instance where when browisng the users, I get also the list of clients, that have made a ticket in our servicedesk, how can I limit the browse users to just Jira users?
Hi @Valter Jakovlev
could you please detail where you see the customers listing up?We had a discussion here in Community back in December where it turned out that customers are appearing in JQL queries, for example when the intention is to search for an assignee.
Cheers,Daniel
If I understand correctly you need to configure the "Browse users and groups" under the global permissions.
Thanks,
Ravi
I think what you are referring to is configured under Projects > *Select Project* > Project Settings > Customer Permissions
It would probably be best to set it to the middle option under Customer sharing.
thank you but no. If I change the browse users permission, they will not be able to FIND people. I want the Jira Service Mnaagement customer directory NOT to be found when you are typing a name on a custom field, browsing users.
I want the Jira Service Management customer directory NOT to be found when you are typing a name on a custom field, browsing users, not by anyone.
Custom fields - if you query for people.
I want the Jira Service Mnaagement customer directory NOT to be found when you are typing a name on a custom field, browsing users.
I found the discussion I was referring to earlier.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/how-to-exclude-jira-service-users-from-jira-software/qaq-p/1587642
The outcome was that a limitation like you suggested is not possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.