Hi all,
Our team currently is using JIRA for project management, we created project and issues to track our tasks and progress.
Now we want to know if there is any way we can extract the backend data, then we can use the data to do some complicate analysis or report. For example, we want to get the average execution time of each kinds of activities/transactions for the entire project, please refer to the screenshot I attached here. Is the JIRA has built in report or template that can achieve this? But so far I only see those built in report/dashboard are all on Issue's level, cannot go to the activities/transactions level.
So is there any API/Interface in JIRA that I can write code(.net/java/SQL) to connect to the backend database to extract the data for our custom reporting? If yes, who to contact and what kind of permission I need to request?
Thanks,
Edward