I am new to Core and I like help setting it up. Willing to hire someone.
Hi Norbin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you set up the initial installation at all? In other words, have you done this?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/set-up-your-site/
Next, I would suggest following up with this:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/get-started-with-jira-core-cloud/
Try to do those and let's see where you get to.
thanks for the links. taking a look at it now.
I had Jira Service Desk so lots of these settings were already configured. The issue I am having is that I tried changing the Worflow of Core. After adding a few new steps and transitions I was not able to look at the project in Board. Took a bit for me to clean it then I was able to see it again.I have a sales team and we would like to create steps for Opportunity, Contracted, Contract (Round 2nd), Contacted (Round 3), sign or lost. I just can't figure out how to do it without messing up the view.
Can you share a screenshot of the workflow?
Core is very limited in what you can do with the board and workflow, but let's take a look.
The last two linked Status created I am not able to apply transitions to them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.