Hello everyone,I'm having a problema with the "main title" of a request. Theres a picture inserted. I don't know how the title changed by itsef. Could you help me?
@Renato weber - a Jira project and Jira Service Management portal may be named differently.
In your project's settings, click "Portal settings", then edit the name (nome) there.
If your Jira Cloud instance is in Portuguese, then hopefully the section is "Configurações do portal" 😅
@Renato weber - if this helped you, be sure to accept my answer, please! 🙏
If this didn't, definitely let us know what you need help with.
Hi Dave, how are you?Sorry for not answering you as soon as possible. I don't know why I didn't receive any notification about the new message.Anyway, i tried the hint that you gave me but don't workout. I attached a new picture for you.
I don't know what to do kkkk ( every k is a tear )Thank you for your time
@Renato weber - aw, don't be sad! 👋
Hmm... can you rephrase what you're trying to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.