We are on the Standard Plan for Jira Service Management. According to https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing we have 500 global/multi-project automation rule executions per month.
What happens if and when we hit that limit? Will global/multi-project automation rules simply be stopped from executing at that point? Or will we be charged on a per-execution-basis?
The rule triggers will fail until the monthly reset.
Hi Chris, I am pretty sure at Atlassian we don't charge on a per execution basis. What is more likely is that you will be stopped from execution at that point.
I am not from that team but I am finding out for you and will get back to this when I know.
Thanks!
Liron
When the automation limit is reached, it would make more sense maybe to start a "pay as you go" action rather than stopping the feature and impacting the customer operation. This "pay as you go" could be an option on the system. The customer would be notified of course, but he wouldn´t mind I guess because this way is operation is always ensured.
I assume/hope that project specific automations continue to run when this global/multi-project limit is reached?
Thanks Jack!
Thanks Liron!
Yep confirmed this is the case, as Jack said above. All the best!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.