Is it possible to display SLA tracking to customers in the desk service? Currently, we see this data only from the perspective of agents.
not OOTB. Check the Marketplace... here is one that I have see mentioned but have never used myself - extension-for-jira-service-management
One day I am hopeful that Atlassian improves the portal.
Hi @Milena Kamasova ,
You can do this with Time to SLA.
Time to SLA has an option to show the SLA panel in the customer portal that has the SLA start, end, target date, SLA remaining, elapsed durations, and SLA state. This is a perfect fit for your use case.
Time to SLA also has many exciting features like the ability to set up SLAs for all types of projects (including Software and Business projects) extract detailed reports, show SLAs of linked issues and so much more.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Regards,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
Yes Time to SLA is exactly what I need.
Where can I set up tracing for the Service Desk?
Thanks Milena
You can click Apps > Time to SLA > SLA configuration and define your SLAs. If you want to limit the SLA you defined to a particular project, you can add project = xxx in the JQL box.
After the SLA definition, please navigate to Apps > Time to SLA > Customer Portal SLAs and select the Request Types that you want to show the SLA panel on.
For more information, you can check our documentation or open a support request on the customer portal.
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.