I've just upgraded from Jira 4.3 to 5.1.1 and Greenhopper 5.6.8 to 5.10.6 and I'd like to know if this is a problem with the upgrade or a Jira bug..?
When I go to Agile -> Manage Rapid Boards in Firefox 14.0.1 I get a big red error block at the bottom of the page. It doesn't seem to stop me creating boards and it doesn't occur in Google Chrome (Version 21.0.1180.57).
I'm guessing this has something to do with the GIVE GREENHOPPER FEEDBACK! link in the header - this link does not do anything in either Chrome or Firefox.
Error text below.
----
An exception occurred
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
Exception: Script error.
Resource: https://jira.atlassian.com/s/en_UKsx8qk0/710/2/1.0.8-beta/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js
Line: 0
Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
I have exactly the same problem, but with Jira 5.0.6 and Greenhopper 5.10.5.
The problem started when I installed and (after deciding we don't need it) uninstalling the Issue Collector plugin. First I thought the uninstall removed some needed components, but reinstalling it did't help...
Hi,i have this problem using Jira 5.1 and Greenhopper 5.10.6 with firefox 14.0.1 when i want to work with a rapid board.Jira was updated from v4.4 to 5.1 ~10days ago, but today i got (or maybe saw?) this error for the first time. And to make things worse, my favourite browser (opera) doesn't show the rapid board at all. Just the main menu at top of the page and a grey background/page. It works with Firefox, but sometimes the error message comes up.During the last days just a lot of epics/stories etc have been created. Didn't update any plugins like Issue Collector...
I had a very quick reply from Atlassian support (Immanuel Siagian) - as a workaround you can disable the Feedback link which gets rid of the error. Here are his instructions:
Hi,
same for me. I disabled the Feedback module and even opera shows the rapid board. Thanks for sharing the hint!
Indeed, it worked for me also.
Hisame issue with Jira 5.02 and GreenHopper 5.9.4 (on FF14 and Chrome, IE 9), desactivate the feeback plug-in works.Thanks for the quick reply.
The same issue has appeared today under FF 14 and IE 9 (JIRA v5.0.7 + GH 5.10.5.1).
Great thanks for quick workaround!
This bit us today on JIRA 4.4.5 and GH 5.8.7. Disabling the "feedback" module fixed it.
Same for me!
Same issue appeared with Firefox.
Logging out and logging in again resolved the problem.
Same fot me with Firefox 18.0.1 JIRA 5.1.6 Greenhopper 6.1.1
You need do disable Greenhopper Feedback. Take a look at this link how to remove feedback related errors.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Removing+Feedback+Related+Errors
Same issue that just started happening with Firefox as nothing changed in our environment
Firefox is 18.0.1
Greenhopper 6.1.2
Too bad as I used the feedback option often.
Thanks for posting the workaround! We started getting this error yesterday GH 6.1.3.1, JIRA 5.2.1, FF 18+. The workaround made the error go away. Voted on issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5502.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.