Hi,
Can someone help me understand if there is any association between JIRA work hours (Time Tracking) with BigPicture or its Workload plan.
I'm using WorklogPro for tracking the user worklogs at the same time I use BigPicture for resource capacity planning. Now the concern is in BigPicture I have configured Workload plan as 6h day to have my users do productive works and remaining 2h I leave it up to them for any non-productive works. So for my productive capacity planning I do for total 6h.
When it comes to logging works in JIRA WorklogPRo all the users are expected to log total 8h so in Time Tracking under Issue Features, I have configured the work hours as 8h for weekdays and 0h for weekends. I also have configured missing worklog reminders where users who have not logged less than 8h will get auto email from JIRA itself. In order for reminder to show 8h required I need to configure Work hours(Time Tracking) under Issue Features as 8h only.
Appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance.