I know that I can do things like hide, show, and switch to FieldTab objects using Jira Behaviours.
Is there a way to mark a tab as required using the asterisk? Because I want to indicate to users that a field has become required, and users become confused as to why they cannot submit the form when the tab on which the now required field is placed has not been marked as required by the UI.
Sure, the field itself has, but not the tab on which it sits.
References:
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/behaviours/operations-on-tabs.html
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/8.4.3/com/atlassian/jira/issue/fields/screen/FieldScreenTab.html
@Michael Spoonauer
Not sure it is possible.
I know you can make all the fields under a specific tab required. Not sure you can make a tab required.
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Michael,
Using Behaviour, if there are field that has become required and not fill in. The tab text would change to red colour as below which indicate there are some field required not field in:
I am testing using Jira 8.15 with latest ScriptRunner 6.19
Regards,Amirul
Thanks, I'll test it out when we upgrade to Jira 8.14-15.
@Amirul _Adaptavist_,
Thanks for the Behaviour post, Can you share with me the script for the tabs that would change to red colour.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.