This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the release page to check the progress of a version
Any way to add additional columns to the Release Page?
I've wanted this for so long
Unfortunately, not at the moment. It will need changes to the core code.
I want this feature too!!!!
+1 on the feature request. Would make it really easy for any member of the team to see status of tickets.
Workaround
On the top-right of the list, click on "View in Issue Navigator". Viewing the tickets there in "List View" allows for custom columns.
The downside is the column settings is dependent on each user.
I hate the "View in Issue Navigator" mode SO MUCH. Not only is it not in Basic mode, the JQL uses IDs instead of human-readable values.
For example:
project = 12345 AND fixVersion = 12121 ORDER BY priority DESC, key ASC
NOT HELPFUL.
Your reply is helpful, I'm just venting about another less than useful "feature" of Jira.
Hah, no offense taken. You can actually replace ID with human-readable names. It should pop up when you're writing JQL. I agree with your frustration though. It just adds another step in the process.
All these little things add up when you're in a meeting and updating tickets as they're being discussed.
Is there an update on this? This feature would be much needed...
I created an suggestion for this... https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-16744
Can you provide more intel, on how to do these changes and where?
Ugghh! Please add this feature.
+1 for this request (I want to display a Feature field, which is an application sub-category field in our system; for now, our team types out the feature at the beginning of each item's title).
Thanks for adding that suggestion!
I also want this.
This would make it possible for me to track releases in Jira rather than keeping a separate spreadsheet because I could capture extra information from the tickets in an at a glance fashion. For example I would like to add the Components field from our tickets as a column on the Release page so that I can see which components are listed for the release tickets and are impacted by the release.
Please add this feture, it would really help us track for example scope creep.
Yes add this.
We need this too! It will be easier for us to manage the release across multiple components.
+1
+10
+1 we also need one more status with a different color in the releases view
- currently only TODO->In Progress -> Done
- something like: TODO-> In Progress -> QA -> Done
Is there a relevant open ticket for Jira we can to vote for?
+1 We would really like this feature as well!
+ 1 us too. this will be very helpful!
I just noticed this question is in the Jira core group. Should it be in JSW?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.