Hi, currently evaluating Jira, and have installed the self-host option on a mac and a windows box.
The mac installation gives the option to create 'software' (scum, kanban) or 'business' projects (project, process management), however the Windows installation only shows the 'business' project templates.
I'm guessing I've done something slightly different when installing on the Windows box, but I'm at a loss to know what.
I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but the issue persists.
A search on here flagged up the possibility of a license issue. In the windows installation I can see the following in Admininstration>Applications:
JIRA Software 7.30
License key - (the license key)
JIRA Core 7.30
License key - (same key as above)
Both are evaluation license types
The mac version (that works fine) looks the same (albeit with a different license key).
Any help greatly appreciated; this is my first time using the software, so I expect I've done something wrong somewhere along the way!
Thanks,
Jordan