Hey there, I'm new to Bitbucket Pipelines, and am trying to see if I can duplicate my Jenkins pipelines' functionality with a pipeline on Bitbucket.
I've got a pipeline running, but I can't seem to get it to notify us when it's finished running.
Here's what I'm trying to do: update a Teams channel when a pipeline build has started or completed. When it's completed, I'd like to post its build status. That's it. Nothing fancy.
Here's as far as I've gotten:
- created an internal webhook in my Teams channel
- set up a webhook in my repo in my-repo> Settings > Webhooks using the URL generated in step 1. chose ""Build status created" and "Build Status updated" as the Triggers"
- Made a change on a branch of my-repo and pushed the change up
- Watched the build start and finish
- Watched no notifications come into the Teams channel.
Any ideas what steps I might be missing? I'm on Bitbucket Cloud, btw.