Hello,
I have created a form in Confluence for people to submit suggestions. I want the populated information to be sent to my email however, the information does not show up in the email. I only receive an empty email body.
Thank you,
Sam
Hi
How have you created your form - are you using some kind of a plugin for that?
Alex
Hi,
I'm using the ConfiForm macros (ConfiForms Form Definitions). To send the email I have used ConfiForms IFTT Integration Rules
Event: OnCreated
Choose Action to perform: Send Email
No Conditions have been set.
Thanks,
Have you put the contents of an email into the macro body? Also the ConfiForms Field macros, if you want to send the values from a form’s record
I think I understand your question.
I've tried adding it two ways:
Pasting the confiform fiele dmacros directly in the IFTT Integration rules body (as seen in the image) vs using notation :ie [entry.fieldName]
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-receive-email-notification-with-created-ConfiForm/qaq-p/2097714
I have a question somewhat similar but a little different, if either of you have the answer for this issue.
Thanks
Take a look at the answer I have provided. More a question for now, to start the investigation. And let's continue there
Thanks again, your tips worked Alex.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.