Hello,
Is there any way how to set Component Lead for a specific project in a post function in a workflow ?
My idea or use case is, that I have to choose IT Technician, who is supposed to be on duty, so I would like him to be set as Component Lead in project "IT Support" (IS) for Components ABC and XYZ, and tickets are automatically assigned to Component Lead, so all issues are assigned to him. I do not want to set him manually to Component Lead role, I want to have it automatized (imagine adding different Technician to 10 Components every day). My idea is that I will create a ticket and set him as Assignee and in Post function for Create issue will be configured that Assignee will be set as Component Lead for specified Components, but I do not know how to do that. I'm able to use add-ons ScriptRunner and JWT.
Thank you very much for your help!
BR, JJ.