I have 2 Fields "Program Increment" and "Iteration" in Jira and I added them on Create and View Screens. But I dont see them while creating the issue. I would like to know how these two fields would really work? Please advise.
Hi @Madhusudhan - Check the context for the fields to make sure that they are available for the project and issue type you are using.
Go to Settings > Issues > Screens
Search for the Screen in question.
Then click on the 3 dots menu on the right side and select Contexts and Default values
Hi @John Funk
Thanks for taking time to answer this question. I checked in field Contexts and they are added for all issuetypes for the project I'm using
I then checked in the screens I'm using, fields are available. However, when I create an Issue, these fields are not visible in the form.
Please advise
On the create screen, can you click on Configure Fields, and then Where's my field?
Hi John, Please find the screenshot for "where's my field"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.