I am looking for a way to get internal customers onboarded into our service desk while accessing it via Okta. I've got the Okta piece in place and functioning and Site Access settings I have it set to approve our email domain. On the product access side, I have all Atlassian products turned off for new users in the hopes that a new user onboarding themselves can just be added with site access so that they can immediately access the service desk portal.
I did find that if I give access to a single product inside of product settings for new users then an approval request is not required. My issue with this is that internal customers are not going to land on the service desk portal page, but the page for the product they've been licensed for and I still have to come back around and clean up the license.
Is there a way around this limitation? It would be extremely helpful in getting internal customers into the portal vs just sending requests to the service desk via email. If there's another way I should be loading customers into the service desk portal please let me know.
Thanks in advance.