This is a JIRA CLOUD issue:
I had one of my team members ask me to help them try out the Roadmaps feature - so we went into the board settings and found that the feature is enabled - but there is a message saying that it only works for queries with one project in them.
That's fine - the query does only have one project (this is the query).
Project = EB AND component = Data_Guild ORDER BY Rank ASC
This query returns the expected tickets, but the error message from Roadmaps still indicates the board has more than one project.
When you go into the board settings and look in the summary tab, the "project on this boards" section indicates only one project as well...
Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried duplicating the board, changing to a different project, removing the component, and the error remains.
EDIT - very briefly I managed to get it to work (created a new board, manually made the query in SIMPLE view)..then I added a component to the board query and it completely broke, now will not work again even if I go back to the simplest query. I think this is a real bug with Roadmaps.