Hey everyone,
Whenever I create an issue via Email, 1 min later the same ticket is created with the same issue is created with an automatic response (Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.). Could somebody help me out please.
Hey Bjorn,
Is it possible that you are using a custom inbox for your service desk that is somehow related to the address you are sending from to create tickets (e.g. on the same mailing list)?
If so the automated reply from JSM confirming the ticket might be triggering a new issue to be created.
I hope this helps,
Cheers,
Ben
I would first inspect your Automation section under project settings for a badly formed rule. Check the audit logs to see if you find where a rule was successful in creating the dup.
Hi Ben,
thank you for your help I am going to look into it.
Greatings,
Björn
Thank you Jack for your help, I am going to check the Automation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.