I am trying to create a report or dashboard to track the number of story points that are in each status within a sprint. I know that there is a plugin but this comes as an extra cost. I'm looking for a simple free solution.
Hello @Tzaneen McGregor ,
Only two dimensional gadget will provide Status vs Other.
but Two dimensional report can't enable you to choose a story point field.
Work around :
1. Create a new field SP (Number field)
2. Create a automation to copy value from Story points field to SP (Number field), whenever there is a change happened to Story points field.
3, Now in Two dimensional , you can choose SP VS Status.
or
You can add columns in JQL as required and export the data into excel. and try pivot functionality. it will helps a bit,
Thanks.
I followed these steps but I still cannot access that SP field in my two dimensional gadget, does this workaround still apply in the current version of Jira Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.