I'm not sure whether I'm complete mislooking this functionality, but I'm not able to get my wiki work.
Markdown elements are perfectly converted/applied in the Edit > Preview, but NOT in the wiki-url display.
Some examples:
- # Heading one
when showing in preview, this has 'markdown-heading-heading-one' as ID anchor
when showing in BitBucket wiki no id is generated, but text is wrapped in <h1> - [TOC]
when showing in preview, a complete Table Of Content is generated, with working links
when showing in Bitbucket wiki '[TOC]' is shown.
So it kind of seems the Bitbucket wiki display uses different libraries to process the markdown to display in the front-end (end-users) vs. what is shown in Preview.
Is this a known issue, or maybe some repository settings I'm missing?
Thanks in advance!
Reproduction:
1) Create new Wiki page and click Preview (then you'll see the heading, horizontal lines and the Table of Content and the horizontal lines); Inspecting the headings you'll see 'markdown-heading-one' as example ID for the <h1>
# Heading One #
This is some nice text
## With sub title ##
Some additional text
---
[TOC]
----
2) Now save the wiki page and move out of Editor mode towards the Bitbucket.com/wiki/... page, there you'll see the heading and horizontal lines but [TOC] is not replaced and no anchor-ids are generated for the <h1>-tags