Back in April I started looking at Atlassian's Bitbucket Cloud solution for our source control. I didn't want our repositories to be tied to any specific person at the company (because people come and go), so I created an account with a generic user ID which would be the main administrator over the repositories. The idea being that anyone with access at our company could administrator our repos, or create new ones, etc.
I then also created an account tied specifically to me as a developer and gave that account administrative rights over the repositories created under the generic admin account.
Fast forward to last week, and I find that I cannot remember the password for the generic admin account! 
The problem is that this account is not tied to an email address. I'm not sure how that happened, but the upshot is that I cannot figure out how to recover the password on that account.
I can't seem to find a way to contact Atlassian about this. There is a way to contact sales (of course), so I did contact them with a version of this same email, but I thought at the same time that I would ask the community to see if anyone here has any insight.
Thanks.