I've set up a new Rapid Board but I don't see the subtask tab in the issue detail. I also don't see quick filters at the top. Am I missing a setting?
I'd also like to change using story points to time tracking. Is this possible?
In your configuration for the board, are you seeing the Quick Filters?
Regarding sub-tasks tab not visible, just experimented created a second board and I too lost the sub-tasks tab Looks like a bug.
I see Quick Filters in the configuration, and also in Work Mode, just not in plan mode, unfortunately.
Does my Greenhopper Project Template need to be set to Scrum perhaps?
Have you looked at your filter and any additonal swim lane filters? These would be the reason some issues might not be seen.
Story points are for stories. For the sub tasks within the stories you can use the orig estimate field to estimate the time in hours for example.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.