I'm new to JIRA and have had JIRA Core and Simple Time Tracker added to my profile however I cannot find how to access either of them through my JIRA instance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
@Jean Saladino
Once you log in to Jira and you create a project, customize screens, permissions, workflows, you are using Jira Core .
Time Tracker needs to be enabled in your instance.
Please try to invest some time reading the following documentation:
Good luck and don't hesitate to ask us any questions if you have hard time understanding something.
All the best,
Fadoua
Thank you this was helpful. We don't use projects this way instead we use initiatives to identify specific projects. I'm trying to use Core to create a customized dashboard and Simple Time to measure actual vs estimated time. I believe that since we don't use projects I'm unable to utilize the functionality. Is that why I'm having a problem?
Hi @Jean Saladino
Yes that's why you are having a problem.
Dashboards can be created based on issues and filters. Issues can only be created inside a project.
You will definitely need to create projects and issues to get some nice dashboards with all the information you need.
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.